WELCOME TO MY BLOG :DD

My song

Jason Mraz ft. Colbie - Jason Mraz Ft. Colbie Caillat-Lucky

Powered by mp3skull.com

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Contoh conversation tema new friend 5 orang


karena dapet tugas bikin ginian buat ujian praktek, iseng-iseng ngepost ini. siapa tau bisa ngebantu yang ujian praktek juga :D jadi boleh di copas. cuuss check it!

Nisa: Hey! What is your name?
Aura: hey, my name is Aura. who are you?
Nisa: I’m a new student in here. My name is Nisa
Aura: well, welcome to this school!
Do you have any friends in here?
Nisa: not yet. Do you want to be my first friend in here?
Aura: Sure! Let’s follow me to meet my other friends!
Nisa: ok, let’s go!

Aura: Hey, guys!
Gita, Hana, Mega: Hey, Aura!
Hana: Who is she?
Aura: she is my new friends. She is a new student in our school. Let her introduce herself
Nisa: hey guys, I’m a new student in here. My name is Nisa
Mega: Hey Nisa! Nice to know you! My name is Mega.
Gita: hello, i am Gita
Hana: and I’m Hana
Nisa: Nice to know you too guys! Can we be a friend?
Gita, Hana, Mega: of course!
Mega: so, what will we do now?
Gita: how about study together?
Aura: it’s nice idea!
Hana: you will be a student in 6C, right?
Nisa: yes. I will be a 6C’s student
Hana: Great!
Mega: that’s our class, Nisa
Gita: ok, let’s go to the class, guys!
Aura: let’s go!

Mega: well, this is our class, Nisa
Aura: you will sit behind me.
Nisa: hmm, Okay!
Gita: c’mon guys, let’s start to studying!
Nisa: What the lessons will we learn?
Hana: how about Math lesson?
Gita: uh, I disagree!
Mega: why, git?
Gita: you know that I hate math
We better learn about art lesson
All: AGREE!

Mega: well done!
Hana: what next will we do?
Nisa: i want to know this school. so, can you accompany me round?
Aura: of course!
Gita: Sure!
Hana: let's round this school!
Mega: let's goo!!

Aura: Nisa, we're finished round this school
Nisa: ok, thanks guys :D
Gita: your welcome, btw, the bell is ringing
Mega: right! let's go to the class!
Hana: yeah, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment